6. Announce by emailthe availability of your distinctive text for listing on this site
TERMS, EXPECTATIONS AND AGREEMENT:
The E. L. PUTMAN CO, LLC is the entity hereafter referred to as "the site". The owner/author of distinguished texts listed here are designated "The distinguisher". The following terms, expectations and limits of commitment apply to the relationship between the distinguisher and the site.
01. Distinctive texts are indexed on this site and linked to the retail outlet and/or web site of your choice
02. The price of your text is set by you, the distinguisher, and is not reflected in the listing on this site
03. Royalties to you, the distinguisher, vary by the retail outlets that carry your book. A royalty calcultor on CreativeSpace.com displays specific amounts.
04. The site will remove any index item within 5 working days of the author's request to do so
05. The site reserves the right to remove any index listing from this site following email notification to the distinguisher
06. The site will remove any listing from this site without prior notice to the author if it is found by site management to be plagorized or offensive
07. Texts will be reviewed for format and adherance to distinctive grammar rules prior to listing and the text will not be listed until corrected
08. Texts that distinguish a book that already has a distinctive version will be listed in the order in which they are received
09. The indexing of distinctive texts on this site is currently free and it is intended to remain so in the foreseable future.
10. If the cost of maintaining the site requires adding a fee at some later point, authors will be notified well in advance and may withdraw from the site